Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hitty Pepper Meets a Crow

My first day at Lavender Forest was a little more than I bargained for, I decided to take a look outside. I'm admiring the Lavender flowers and all the sudden I hear this terrible noise, it was so loud I just had to see what was going on.

I saw a bird that had his leg all tangled up in some wines, he was so scared and flapping all around, screaming and squawking. I just had to do something to help the poor thing. 

I wasn't scared of climbing up that high, what I was worried about was if the bird would knock me down as I was trying to get him untangled, finally I was able to get ahold of the vine and unwrap it from his foot, he was very still as I worked, thank goodness.

The Crow was finally free and It looked like he was pretty happy about it too, Poor thing. Then I went back to exploring the place again.

I have the feeling I'm being followed. Surely that bird will go home, he's just curious I suppose.

He thinks I don't know that he's spying on me, crazy bird. I wish he would go home.

Maybe if I show him the bird feeder he will stay here and he will forget about me.

No such luck! Here he is again. I can see you behind the chain. I'll just slip in the thrift shop and maybe he'll go away.

No you crazy bird, you can't come inside the shop! Ah, he really likes me. Maybe I can find a place for him to stay with me.

Hitty Pepper



2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, just love the crow, looks like she has a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think so, He's not going to go away that easy.

    ReplyDelete