Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Hitty Diane Arrived From Russia!

Hitty Diane finally arrived in Lavender Forest! I was the first to meet her and show her the new house we will be living in. The house was made by Miss Michelle's Father for her 5th Birthday, She wouldn't tell me how long ago that was, but I think it was a really long time ago.

Hitty Diane is so beautiful and funny, I think we will be good friends after all we have been pen pals for ages. I'm so glad she's going to live here with us. It's so exciting! I can't stop jumping around. Hitty Polly is touching my arm trying to get me to calm down. She's so level headed.

We are both so happy to have a new friend and remark about how nice her outfit is, she tells us about her trip to the United States and how she got stuck at one station for two days. Wow she really must be tired.

She is so sweet, isn't she!

Hitty Diane tells me that she would like to see her room and change into something more comfortable and to take a short nap. I guess I was a little excited and was talking a mile a minute. Poor thing.

After she took a nap and came back down to the living room, we all had a really nice visit until really late in the night. We are so lucky to have such a sweet new Hitty living in Lavender Forest. Me and Hitty Polly are both so happy. Welcome Hitty Diane to Lavender Forest!
Hitty Pepper

4 comments:

  1. Oh Hitty Diane is wonderful! Just love that slightly cheeky look and smile on her face. I am sure you are all going to have such fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine! She is sure to bring much Joy to Lavender Forest for sure! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete