Sunday, June 5, 2016

Finding The Perfect Trunk at The Annual Yard Sale In Lavender Forest!

Every year Lavender Forest has a big Yard Sale and the whole community gets involved. Me and Crowby stopped at our favorite place, the Second Hand Rose Thrift Shop. We really didn't have anything in mind, but Crowby flapped his wing and move some old rugs and under all that I found a wonderful Trunk!


"Look what you found Crowby! It's just what I've been looking for a Trunk to put all my things inside."

"Plenty of room in the trunk, don't you think Crowby."



"It's so big I can sit inside of it. This will be perfect for trunk for the  Hittygirls Challenge too!" 


It was a fun day at the yard sale and next year I bet it will be even bigger.


4 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have a yard sale so close by ;-) Looks like the perfect trunk indeed. What a lucky Hitty Pepper is indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was real lucky find, just in time for the challenge at Hittygirls.
      Hitty Pepper.

      Delete
  2. Fun story, and I love your crow - he is so expressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! I had different eyes on him to start with, but then I dug around and found real looking eyes in my stash. They fit him perfectly. He's so fun with Hitty Pepper.

      Delete